Spring is here, and it is the season to start taking control of your vehicle's health. Over the winter months, our cars can decrease in performance due to the heavy weather that can take a toll on our cars. When spring comes around, it's the perfect time to address any issues that may have occurred due to the colder weather and make sure that your vehicle is in top shape for the warmer months ahead.
Here are the top services and maintenance items to revive your vehicle and be prepared for spring and summer driving:
- Read your vehicle’s owner’s manual and see if any recommended services are due
- Stay on top of oil and filter changes
- Test cooling system and top off coolant
- Have belts & hoses inspected
- Make sure A/C works properly
- Check tire pressure, treat, alignment, and overall tire condition
- Test your lights, including both exterior and interior, to make sure they are working properly
- Get new windshield wipers and top of windshield wiper fluid
- Make sure brake fluid, transmission fluid, and power steering fluid are clean and topped off
- Check the battery for signs of corrosion or acid buildup that can cause performance problems
At our expert shop, we can handle all of your vehicle's needs, including all items listed above. We look forward to helping you stay safe on the road this Spring season!