With every season comes changes in the weather, and ultimately driving in these different weather conditions can ultimately take a toll on our vehicles in different ways. This is why it is so important to understand your seasonal car maintenance needs. Since we are currently coming out of summer and going into fall, it's important to understand what is needed before the fall season.
Here are some pre-fall season maintenance items to keep in mind for your vehicle:
- Windshield wipers may need to be changed before the rain starts
- A bumper to bumper vehicle inspection is recommended to catch any issues that summer may have caused on our vehicles
- Inspect your tires for treat, overall condition, and air pressure
- Check all fluids and filters
- Take care of any services that you may have been putting off
If you need any of the services listed above, don't hesitate to stop by Premier Automotive Service or give us a call today. We will address any of your vehicle's needs and ensure that your car is ready for the upcoming fall season.